THOMAS R. CASAGRANDE O.D.
Since I first decided to dedicate my professional life to serve your optical and eye health needs, my goal has been to provide you advanced eye care, using state of the art technology, from your visual exam to the precision making of your glasses and contact lenses.If advanced eye care is not backed by real experience, attention, and genuine concern, it is purely mechanical. You deserve compassionate care that gets results you need for clear comfortable vision.
“A Powerful Education and advanced training provide Thomas R. Casagrande O.D. with the foundation of knowledge and experience necessary to bring you the latest breakthroughs in vision care, including use of therapeutic drugs and lasers for many conditions. I have a philosophy of Vision Care that blends experience with caring.”
Knowledge must stay current to give the best care to every person who comes in for help.
- University of California, Berkeley Ocular Therapeutics
- Southern California College of Optometry, Doctorate
- Southern California College of Optometry, BS Visual Science, cum laude
- Fresno State University, BA Zoology, cum laude
- Taft College, Highest Honors
JENNA BELARDINELLI WONG, O.D.
Dr. Jenna Belardinelli Wong is a Central California native being born and raised in Clovis, California. She graduated from Clovis High School and continued her education at Saint Mary’s College of California where she received her Bachelors in Biological Sciences. She obtained her optometric doctorate at the Southern California College of Optometry and is excited to bring her new wealth of knowledge to Fresno, California to meet all your eyecare needs at 20/20 Optometric of Fresno. Her passion for healthcare started at a young age and she takes great pride in providing the most comprehensive eye exams that include:
- Glasses and contact lens fittings including specialty lenses such as sclerals, OrthoK, and corneal RGP
- Myopia control
- Binocular vision evaluations
- Ocular health: Screen for various eye conditions that included but not limited to glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, keratoconus, and many more.